Abstract Content for Presentations and Posters
- All abstracts must be submitted by electronic copy by the deadline below
- The abstract body must not exceed 250 words (including tables and references), and must include title, list of authors and affiliations, and content including concise introduction. Statements of any empirical studies are to include a brief statement of the objective, methodology, results, and conclusions as well as references if applicable.
- The average length of a presentation will be 20 minutes.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you can submit. Notice of abstract acceptance will be sent to authors at least two months prior to the conference.
- Every abstract will require 2 learning objectives to be stated at beginning of presentation
- Disclosure/Conflicts of Interests Slide: Please be advised that a slide with disclosure will be required as part of each presentation.
- Abstract Submission: electronic format in Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf file format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The cover sheet or email for your abstract submission must include the following information:
- Full name of all authors with presenting author underlined
- Institution and department
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone and fax numbers
- Max 50 word Bio
Telephone: +44 (0)1382 388661
ABSTRACT DEADLINE IS 29th APRIL 2016